Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Day in the Life at Our House



Taylor would not get up this morning. He said that he needed to rest and curled up in his blanket on his bed until his other big move of the day, climbing into my bed, curling up and going to sleep.
He woke up about 3pm and announced that he was very hungry and that his body needed cheese tots (sonic). I explained that we only go out to eat on special occassions, besides we did not have a car today. The van got new brakes....
I guess that it had to be done sometime...

Lylee's little nose is scabbed, but starting to heal. She's a really big sport when she gets hurt. Taylor is too. I love my little cuties so much. I just hope that tomorrow is mellow with monotonous of laundry and such.

1 comment:

Natierae said...

HE really slept that late? Good golly!!!!