Friday, March 6, 2009

Wahoo!!! Guess Who's TWO????

These are Lylee's cupcakes for her birthday at school. I made Tinkerbell cupcakes for my little pixie. The frosting is strawberry, so Taylor got one very special big brother cupcake with chocolate. The cake part is purple. I had 3 samplers at home yesterday, and the reviews were promising!

The birthday girl in action!!!!

1It's not frosting. It's paint!!! Fuschia, to be exact. She's the sassy one in the family

My kids do actually help. We made lady bugs out of rocks for Lylee Bug's party favors! (We're just doing the cupcakes for school and a family party at home.)

Yay!!! Now I get to decorate the cake for her little home party and wait (not very patientlly) for her last gift to arrive!

3 comments:

mj said...

you are awesome...totally jealous of those sassy cupcakes!

happy birthday lYlee!!!

Becca said...

Happy birthday, Lylee! Two already?!

Stacey Mortensen said...

Darling cupcakes! I can't believe how quickly time flies--two years old already! Happy Birthday day Lylee!