Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stories

Taylor couldn't go to sleep so I crawled in bed with him and told him about his Great Grandpa Lyle, who Lylee is named after. I told him about how I believe that he and Lylee were in Heaven with him before they came here to me. That Taylor had his blue eyes. I told him that his great grandpa was in the navy and World War II. That they gave him cigarettes and that the reason that he died before Taylor was born was because he had smoked cigarettes when he was younger and they ruined his lungs. (Taylor has been wondering about cigarettes lately). I told him how his great grandpa sold cars and that he even had a boat that was orange and white. I told him how much he would have loved him and spoiled him and that I miss him very much. Taylor loved hearing all of these things and I loved sharing them with my beautiful son.

No comments: