Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweet T and the end...

Today was bittersweet for my little T man. It was the last day of camp.

I know it might seem mean to take a picture of a crying child, but I think it's sweet to capture such a tender moment.

Taylor had a great time going to Kid's Kamp this Summer. For the first time he had best friends, two of them Tyler and Antonio. The leaders were amazing with the kids. They got to have fun field trips every Thursday. His favorite was Lazer Tag at Sun Splash, until yesterday... then his favorite became monster mini golf!

They had swim days on Monday and Friday and he's finally not scared to swim without floaties! That's a huge deal for him! He even dove into the deep end of my parent's pool and swam all the way to the shallow end all by himself!

He has a whole new sense of self esteem!

It's been so fun to watch my little boy grow socially and emotionally over the Summer! It has been such a blessing for him to be able to learn and grow and make lots of new friends! He's not my shy little guy anymore. He's a joiner and loves to be included in everything.

I love him so much!

No comments: