Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Taylor and Hyrum waiting for the party to start. Don't you love how Taylor made sure that they both have one of the kids from Candy Land? Taylor was trying to get Hyrum to play with him.


Jac and I got pedicures! Grandma even watched Hyrum. It was pure bliss! We both almost fell asleep!




Chris and the kids made this cute candy gram. I haven't seen one of these since high school! Taylor wants to eat ALL of the candy!




Hyrum got hypnotized by the candles. Jacci made me a new cake this year. It was called "The Best Chocolate Cake Ever". I'm not sure about that, but it was incredibly yummy!!!




Sweet Lylee, she looks completely lost. (Like the crazy hair?) She woke up just in time for cake and ice cream. That's my girl!



Taylor loves a good birthday party... especially if you let him help blow out the candles!

So many other great things happened yesterday. Thanks everyone for a great number 34!




5 comments:

mj said...

hooray for birthday! i didn't know it was your big day...guess I should read my love notes more closely. Happy birthday! Your candy gram is so funny! Nice work! Looks like you had a great party.

Natierae said...

Happy Birthday!!! I even had it on my calendar, but well, didnt look at my calendar most of last week. Happy Birthday I hoped it rocked

Sarah said...

Happy late Birthday from me too. Chris is so clever on the candy gram, cute. 34 looks good on you!

Jami said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm so glad you got your toes done. Pedicures are one of the most enjoyable luxuries around!

Much love!

Becca said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a GREAT day!!