Friday, August 8, 2008

There are no words...

This fourth and final book in the "Twilight" saga. This is a fantastic journey for characters that I have grown to care for. I also got to see the trailer for "Twilight" the movie at the theater today when I went to see "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2" with my mom and sister. (I loved the movie, if anyone liked the first movie, you'll like the sequel!)
I'm going to read the whole series through again. I also read that she would like to do 2 sequels to The Host!

So who wants to meet me at the theater on December 12???


3 comments:

Becca said...

I just finished my book yesterday and loved it! I had thought I had wanted to read the whole series again first but I couldn't wait! Maybe I'll do it all again too. I can't wait for Edward's side of 'Twilight' to come out either!

Jami said...

E-Teen will go with you. Joyously!

Anonymous said...

Let's have a Girls Movie Night and all go to the movie together! My teenager wants to come, too! Debbie P.