Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Mini Va-Ca, Totally Out of Order!

The whole fam at the Lone Cypress on The 17 Mile Drive between Monterey and Carmel

The Lone Cypress
(Isn't is amazing?)

Taylor, Lylee and Cassie. It's been such a blessing to have her her with us this summer, for all of us!

Me and the kids along the shore. By the end of the day, they both loved the beach and the ocean.
I think it's self explanatory, but it's also a really fun park.

There are no words. I wish we could go every day.

The Dennis the Menace Playground.


Kid size rock wall.

Swervy slides.


Holy fast! This is a super fun roller slide. I fell flat on my booty laughing! Twice!


Lylee getting her feet wet. She was terrified at first, but once she actually got her feet in the water she fell in love with the beach and the ocean and wants to know when we're going back. I think we're going to have to take a day trip to Muir Beach one day soon.

Monterey


Taylor at the freshwater otter exhibit at the aquarium.


Seahorses

Twiggy Seahorse, they actually look like plants. They are very, very cool.

Jellyfish

Jellyfish

Fun in the splash zone


Look where Daddy found us!


The Nemo tank

Monterey

T and Ly at the Nemo tank finding Nemo and his friends

Taylor watching the sea otters


The birthday twins

Wonder what he's looking for? It's Ghiradelli's where we had amazing ice cream treats! The only food that we actually bought during the trip, everything else we needed was in the cooler!

3 comments:

Mrs. Shirts said...

Looks Fun! I hope you had a great time!

Becca said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun. I love Monterey Bay. That Dennis the Menace Park looks like a kid's dream-come-true!

Sarah said...

Ohh, I love Monterey too! It's time for another visit. I know all those places you went. Nat, you look so pretty in all those pics--it must have been relaxing!

I need a Cassie to come stay all summer too, LUCKY!