Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pre - Easter Fun

We always have a bunny cake. I first made them as a beehive for a camp fundraiser. I think we've had one just about every Easter since. Taylor put all of the candy on the bunny by himself for the first time.

Since Taylor and his daddy are so into Star Wars, I was excited to find this Star Wars egg decorating kit. Chris lined them up for their picture. (Left to right: Darth vader, Yoda, C-3PO, and R2D2.) Do you think they know that tomorrow they will be egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs???


Jacci and Hyrum came and helped color eggs too. I think Hyrum wanted to eat them.


Taylor really got into decorating this year. He colored eggs with crayons, put them in the egg coloring and even covered some with Star Wars stickers.

Lylee definately wanted to eat them. She liked the yellow water too.





1 comment:

Becca said...

Cute eggs! I love the cake - it's great! If we would eat a whole cake, that would be great. I wonder if we can make a rabbit ice cream cake :)