Monday, March 17, 2008

Taylor the Duck

Today is the first day of Spring Break. Since we're sticking around town I decided to put Taylor in swim lessons for the week. Taylor is the only boy in a class of nine kids. There is a teacher for each kid, so the kids think that is super cool to have their own swim buddy. We just got home from his first lesson and he is in absolute Heaven! He can't wait to start swimming at Grandma Vicki's. He's already called her to find out when we can swim at her house.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Wow! It seems so weird to be having swim lessons outside - it's still cold here! I love the picture . . and that you got his shadow in there! I love shadow pictures!

Natierae said...

We started today too. My kids ask almost every day if they can get in the pool. The Boehrers let their girls get in last week. I love California...its march and we're swimming!!!

Nat~Nat said...

Yep. It's definately awesome to live in California. You can't beat the weather.