Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Blue's ... or Blue Babies




This is what happens when your children are WAY too quiet! Lylee and her cousin Bailee were playing very quietly downstairs. Apparently, Bailee found a Sharpie in her daddy's office (Now we know why he usually keeps it locked!). I heard a blood curdling scream and ran to the stairs where I found these two little blue wanna be smurfs! Bailee was trying to keep Lylee in the basement to finish her masterpiece. There was even blue in their armpits and between their toes!

6 comments:

Becca said...

What a great trip! I can't get over Lylee's hair - I'd love that natural curl!!

Kevin & Chelsey said...

These pictures are great. Wish we had been there to see this. I love Bailee's expression. as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Nat~Nat said...

Bailee was very proud of her artwork. I am grateful for a couple of things. 1) She had come under no physical harm. 2) There was no ink on Lylee's outfit, which just happened to be navy blue. 3) The only mark on her face was a small fiant line right under where her bangs fall on her forehead. 4) I am happy that these two sweet girls enjoy each other no matter what they are up two.

I'm thankful that I found out how I would react if someone covered my beautiful child with sharpie.

It was an accident, It happened. Little kids are explorers . No one came close to getting hurt,
So we sucked it up and tried to co ordinate Lylees close with her skin.

Anonymous said...

and to think that i thought that i was the family sharpie queen? hmm... guess i lylee is just living up to the "nicole" in her, eh?

Anonymous said...

and to think that i thought that i was the family sharpie queen? hmm... guess i lylee is just living up to the "nicole" in her, eh?

Heather said...

Sara loves to find anything to write on herself. Mostly just pens that come off easily with baby wipes. Thank goodness she likes to write on her feet and not on the walls!