Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!


We had a wonderful Christmas here at the Anderson's house! We got to sleep in until 8:00. Taylor was so excited to see that Santa brought him and Lylee a kitchen and he got the "great big lightning" that he has been asking for for months. I think Chris' favorite gift was the Star Wars pop up book that I got for him. It's cool even if you're not into Star Wars! He's also really excited for his new shed for the backyard that he got from both of our parents and myself. It's the building of the shed while it's so cold outside that I think he's dreading! He and Taylor went outside today and started working on the side of the house where the shed will be living. Taylor helps for about ten minutes and then he starts playing with his toys. When we get it built, he can finally put up his Bowflex machine that's been sitting sadly in the garage waiting for a spot! Lylee loved every minute of the whole day and was in awe of every little thing that happened. Her favorites are her new baby doll from Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Bob and playing in the new kitchen with Taylor (and she loves to have it to herself when Taylor is not around!) She got so tired at Grandma and Grandpa's house that she started to fall asleep on the floor while we were still opening presents. I received lots of great gifts, but my favorite gift was the pure joy that I got to see in everyone else yesterday. We had a wonderful day and I really enjoyed every moment. I have to admit that I'm really excited to try out my new printer, copier, scanner! I didn't even ask for it! The kids stayed in their new pjs all day and Chris made a yummy breakfast for dinner. The only sad part about Christmas is that it is over...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: