Friday, April 25, 2008

Chef Sweetie


The other day we were making chocolate chip cookies and Taylor decided that we needed to take cookies to my visiting teacher. He told me, "Barbara loves chocolate chip cookies. We need to take her some cookies."
I have a very sweet visiting teacher who often brings delicious baked goodies. Taylor loves it when she comes to visit. He loves her chocolate chip cookies, so I guess that he decided that we needed to return the favor.
We took a plate to Barbara and Taylor was suddenly shy and wouldn't talk. It was pretty funny. As soon as we got back in the car he started talking all about how great it was to share. I guess we're doing something right.

3 comments:

mj said...

wow...are you selling good little boy lessons?

Natierae said...

Rylie is much the same. She gets so excited to go somewhere and see someone and then becomes as shy as can be. Why is that? Is Barbara Baldwin your VT? She makes the best cookies

Nat~Nat said...

Yes Barbara B. is my VT. I feel so lucky to have such a sweetie, and she is a great baker! My whole family loves her!