Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturdays With Grandpa





On Saturdays when my dad is in town, he comes and gets Taylor in the morning. They always have breakfast and then they do various other things together. When I went to pick Taylor up to take him to the kite festival this is what I found. They had just finished planting some new spring flowers. They both have yellow flowers in the back of their hats. Sometimes I have no clue what they have been doing, but I do know that it is a highlight for both Taylor and Grandpa. This makes me happy. One of the most special and important relationships that I have ever had was with my Grandpa Cottam (that's who Lylee is named after).

2 comments:

Becca said...

Such a cool relationship! I wish we were close to family . . such great memories!

Vicki said...

Saturdays are fun at our house! Always a project or two going on!