Friday, September 26, 2008

I Found Something to Keep Me Busy While I Wait for Twilight

I read this book for our ward's book club. While I had it, both my mom and Chris' mom read it as well. It is such a wonderful book and I absolutely loved it!!! My mom went to the movies tonight and... Surprise!!!! The Secret Live of Bees is being released in theaters on October 17!!! I am definately going! The cast looks amazing, Queen Latifah, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keyes and more. If you want to check out the movie I included the link to the official movie website. I really, really recommend this book and I hope the movie lives up to it!!!

1 comment:

mj said...

i liked that book too...sorry i keep avoiding your calls :o) I've been in San Diego and I am totally interested in your hand me downs. Um...since there is no church on Sunday maybe I can come pick them up. I will call you tomorrow!