Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Valentines Fun


Chris got my favorite flowers, gerber daisies, a new journal,and yummy chocolates. Then Taylor handed me this pink canvas bag. I couldn't figure out what it could possibly be, except maybe some scrapbooking something or other. I was so surprised and thrilled when I looked inside and found all new tools, just for me. AND they are PINK!! I have wanted my own tools forever. Who knew? Get a girl flowers and tools and you've got the perfect Valentine!

I made heart shaped muffins. I'm definately a metal or glass pan girl. But the silicon was a fun experiment. Taylor thought they were cool.


Our Valentine's Day cake. I love these pans. My mom has had them since I was a very little girl, so it's always fun to borrow them. Taylor has finally gotten brave enough to stick his finger in the frosting! I never thought I'd have a kid who was so tidy and neat. He licked his fingers and then went to wash his hands!

No comments: