Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Little Valentines

Lylee totally knows when she's getting dresses for something special. It's so funny. She giggled the whole time that I was getting her dressed. I think Taylor's been filling her in on Valentine's Day too. He's been so excited!

Apparently this is Taylor's new favorite pose. This is his Valentine mailbox that he made at school. He didn't even care when I had to throw away all of the treats that had strawberry. He just said, "That's ok Mom, I know that I can't eat strawberry stuff." I was so happy. I was worried about a total melt down.
Yes, Sir. This is the Lovasaurus. He definately gives the best hugs in town, so the name is fitting. He's been giving great hugs all day. In case you didn't know, Valentine's Day is Hug Day too.




No comments: