Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged


How long have you and your significant other been together?
Married- 10 years in April
Dating- We first dated at 18, then again at 23

Who said "I love you" first? Christopher
Who is taller? Christopher
Who sings better? Chris doesn't sing, so I guess me, but definately by default!
Who is smarter? We both have things that we're good at. I think we're a pretty good team.
Who does the laundry? ME
Who does the dishes? Both of us, but Chris probably does more
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Chris, and he HATES it! But, he still does it:).
Who cooks dinner? Both of us
Who drives when you are together? Usually Chris
Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn, but I think I'm a bit more.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? I think we both do.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they're like a mile or two away, and in our ward. Chris' parents are in Colorado. We try to see them at least one or two times a year.
Who kissed who first? Chris, he even asked.
Who proposed? Christopher
Who is more sensitive? Depends on the topic, usually me.
Who has more friends? Probably me.
Who has more siblings? I have two, Chris has seven.
I now tag Kerstin, Chelsey, Becca and Jamie.

No comments: