Saturday, April 11, 2009

Nighty - Night

My jammer babies.

My little poser.

This is the new nighty that I made for Lylee. I crafted it after the "pillow case" or "potato sack" dresses. I altered it to make it simpler the the directions that I found online, but also safer that the original pattern. Lylee loves that it's pink.
I'm planning on making a couple more nighties and also a few dresses. I'll post them as I finish them. It's so fun to be able to sew clothes!
Has anyone seen a cute, or simple tie pattern? I want to make a couple for Taylor!


2 comments:

Becca said...

Cute nightgown! I found an easy tie pattern/directions here: http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2009/3/3/mollys-sketchbook-little-boys-tie.html

Nat~Nat said...

Thanks Becca!!! I'm going to have to make one for Taylor!!!