Friday, April 24, 2009

Sewing Projects

This nightgown was the first in my little project streak. It is based on a pillowcase (or sackcloth) dress.

One of two more nightgowns, and a super cute picture with Daddy!


Pink garden fairy pillowcase-style dress. It's a little big, she'll love it this summer!


What better accessory could a girl ask for than a handsome guy? The only part of this dress that I didn't enjoy making was the zipper. I'm sure if I worked with zippers more often they wouldn't frustrate me so.

Okay, a handsome boy with a guitar is better than just a handsome boy. Both kids love the big pockets on this dress.
There is one more striped nightgown and a green tea party dress that I am putting an applique on. Lots of fun! Next I'm going to tackle making ties for Taylor. That will probably have to wait until after surgery though.





4 comments:

Jami said...

People pay hard cold cash to get hair as lovely as Lylee's.

Becca said...

Great sewing projects!!! They turned out so cute - I love the material you picked out!

Nat~Nat said...

Thanks guys. I guess I should sell the cut off ringlets on Ebay!

mj said...

are you using a pattern for the ties...where did you get it? I wanna make some too!