Friday, May 22, 2009

Preschool Graduation








Today my sweet first born graduated from preschool! That's right, Taylor is going to be a Kindergartener this fall. Typing this, I'm actually tearing up to think of the last four and three-quarter years and how much my world has changed for the better. I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father saw fit to send Chris and I our two little angels.
Taylor is such a wonderful little boy. Here are a few things that we love about him.
~ Taylor is very kind and aware of others feelings and tries his best to always be kind and loving.
~ Taylor loves his family.
~ Taylor loves his friends.
~ Taylor loves Star Wars, Legos, Monster Trucks and Lincoln Logs
~ Taylor has an incredible imagination and loves to play alone just as much as he loves to play
with others.
~ Taylor loves to help cook, especially cookies and desserts! (I think it has to do with licking the
spatula.)
~ Taylor loves his Heavenly Father and the Gospel of Jesus Christ
~ Taylor's favorite song is I Am A Child Of God and loves the fact that he actually is a child of
God.
~ Taylor loves to have long, thoughtful conversations.
~ Taylor loves the outdoors and doing yardwork. (Thanks, Grandpa. I hope it sticks.)
~ Taylor is our favorite little boy in the whole wide world.
~ Taylor gives the very best hugs.
This is just a short list of the things that Chris and I love about our sweet litttle Taylor Jay. We love you very much and look forward to continuing to watch you grow up!

No comments: