Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Roller Rinking

Saturday was our friend Terrell's birthday party at the roller rink. Here we are with Terrell's little sis Jaida, one of Taylor's bff's.

Ever the gamer, Taylor played and played the video games with no money and probably had more fun than the kids that had money!

Aunt Cassie was nice enough to be
Taylor's roller buddy, since I'm still recovering from surgery and it's complications. Taylor only went all the way around the rink two or three times, then practiced for a long time on the carpet before we lost him to the arcade area. Lylee loved to watch and also enjoyed trying out the new potty (yay!) several times. The kids got ice cream, soda and pizza. Guess who wants to go skating again????


2 comments:

Rob said...

Did you get a haircut? I love it! Hope you are on the mend. Thanks for letting us stop on the way. It was great visiting with you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Tyra

p.s. this is my husbands google account. still need to set one up for myself!

Nat~Nat said...

Come on Tyra, it takes like a minute. I did cut my hair. I like it when I feel like doing it, which is not very often since my surgery. That should go away soon though.

I wish we could've spent more time together. We'll have to meet at Maddox the next time I'm up with the fam!